RACE & glide
SHAPE IN STRONG CONSTRUCTION
The shape of our boards is influenced by modern surfing, with double concave, generous rocker, thin rails, wider on top for greater paddling stability but narrow on the bottom for speed and maneuverability. At Ocean Master we emphasize on technology and quality:
- Built using CAD (Computer Aided Design) system and manufactured using CNC machines for consistent accuracy
- Lightweight technology using low-density EPS
- Laminated with high quality materials: Nuplex® resin and Hexcel® fiberglass
- All plugs reinforced with high density EPS and PVC
- EVA deck with 3M glue
- Rails reinforced to protect the boards from paddle impact
Our boards are designed designed by Tamil Martino, a professional Stand Up Paddler and all around waterman. Tamil won the silver medal in SUP Surf at the ISA World Sup Championship in 2013. He also won the gold medal in SUP Surf at the 2013 and 2014 Bolivarian Games, and the gold medal is SUP Racing in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Tamil's massive experience and passion for the Stand Up Paddle sport along with Rodrigo Gamarra, a SUP shaper and surfer with more than twenty years of shaping experience, have helped us create unique shapes, paving the way for the development of new paddling styles.
The illustrations inspired by the designs of the pre-Incan cultures in Peru were created by Ismael Seminario, a SUP surfer and artist with a passion for pre-Incan art from the northern coast of Peru.